= Higher Efficiency
Reich offers the only pump unit that actually reaches a continuous concrete flow. Reich cures the cause for conventional pumping problems, rather than unsuccessfully doctering with so much more electronic.
This is how it works:
Constant Flow Technology offers
- Suction cylinder and charger are loading while the other cylinder is conveying
- Charger fills suction cylinder and compacts concrete. Result: 100% filling ratio
- During shifiting cycle, the charger bridges the shifting gap by maintaining the pressure and transport in the conveying line.
- The procedure starts over again when the other cylinder is loading.
less wear: no pressure peaks- less energy due to reduced flow-speed and absence of acceleration
- increased output since cycle time equals pumping time.
- stable boom, due to no pulsation and re-acceleration
Reich Constant Flow Pump fits into every name-brand model. It is ideal to economically update your existing boom or stationary pump to gain all the advantages of true continuous pumping.
We welcome everyone to our new web-page
and are looking forward to your feed-back. Please contact us anytime at email@example.com [more...]